Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Bloody Dwarfs

Well, I´ve gotten my hands on some little dwarfs and I´m excited painting them. I really enjoy the feeling you get when beginning a new army. Everything seems fresh, unknown, exciting. Right know I´m trying to find a nice color sheme for the little fellows. Though I have to admit, that I don´t want to have a silver shemed army, just as many dwarfen players out there. Don´t get me wrong. Most of them look great, but I want something unique. So I thought of a backround for a dwarfen army with platemails colored in bloodred. The first unit I begann with are some ironbreakers. What do you think of this little experiment? Here are some work in progress pics:






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Schreibt mir eure Meinung. Ich freue mich über jedes Kommentar.